- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or postal address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We therefore do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age and will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Phone Number: (650) 681 9786 Email: email@example.com Mailing Address: K&D interactive PO Box 441 San Francisco, CA 94104 USA
This policy was last modified on 10/30/2012
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website(s)